Sunday, May 3, 2009

Art Ross: Before and After







On October 21, 2008, I saw my dermatologist and I was diagnosed with pre-cancerous lesions on my face and left ear. They took 3 biopsies, and I tested positive on 2 of them: my left ear and the tip of my nose.

Connie convinced me to try the Glimpse Serum on a biopsy on my forehead, and in one application it showed much improvement. So, on the 29th of October I started using the 4-step program with Glimpse, only in the morning for the first 4 weeks, and the 5th week I used it morning and night. Most of the redness on my face is gone, along with most of the red and blue veins that showed on the surface of my 77-year old face.

At this time I am very pleased with the results. I just hope that my scheduled January 17 appointment for Moh's surgery can be cancelled!

Art Ross
Rochester, MN

No comments:

EventsListed

EventsListed

Followers

Comment

Beating Google

About Me

My photo
Age: 47 Gender: Male Astrological Sign: Gem Zodiac Year: Horse Occupation: Working from Home

Contact Me

When is a Startup not a Startup?