Monday, April 20, 2009

Before And After Testimonials

Jadyn McLeod testimonial



For the past 8 years acne has had a grip on my life. I've tried glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, chemical peels, facials, microdermabrasion, masks, serums, creams, pastes and powders( just to name a few). I earned a license in Esthetics, removed all metal fillings from my mouth and have drastically changed my diet numerous times in hopes of uncovering the secret to my skin problems. Thousands of dollars and many years later my breakouts are still persistent and unpredictable. Social isolation, a feeling of hopelessness and many tears are just a few of the side effects associated with chronic acne.

The first time I tried Glimpse was on a day like most others. I examined a moderate breakout around my mouth and jaw line along with very dry cheeks. I started using the product on a Friday morning and to my amazement started seeing results within the first 24 hours. My skin felt calm, nourished and for the first time in a long time...it felt GOOD! Today my skin has no flaky dryness and my breakouts have cleared by approximately 85%. It has only been 4 DAYS!!! That's right, today is Tuesday and I am filled with joy and excitement. I am thrilled with my results and simply can't wait to see what the future weeks and months will hold for me and my skin.

Thank you Xango for keeping health in mind while providing the most effective skin care product that I have ever used!

Jadyn McLeod, San Diego CA November 11, 2008

No comments:

EventsListed

EventsListed

Followers

Comment

Beating Google

About Me

My photo
Age: 47 Gender: Male Astrological Sign: Gem Zodiac Year: Horse Occupation: Working from Home

Contact Me

When is a Startup not a Startup?