Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Testimony: Helen's Letter


Can you imagine… this story and others from a product officially on the market only 5 months!

Here is what 3 months using Glimpse did for Helen…..

March 22, 2009

My Dearest Velma:

I would be remiss if I did not take a moment to thank you for introducing me to Glimpse. I have been using Glimpse since December 13, 2008 (I asked for it as an early Christmas present) from my husband as I knew how strongly you believed in this product.

Skeptical... YES I WAS... the first month I experienced flushing (redness) every evening after doing my regime. I thought OK it's doing something as I know it takes approximately 28 days for the skin to replenish or whatever... second month... nothing much… of course I was expecting to look like I had just gotten back from a Palm Spring face-lift clinic.

I continued using the product and truly did not notice a real difference. I was getting comments like "wow you've lost weight" My response NO I've gained 4 lovely Christmas Pounds.

Then I got comments Wow I love your hair... I haven't changed my hair.

I still was checking in my magnifying glass a number of times a day. Still I did not witness lines and wrinkles magically disappearing... but realized I JUST LOOKED A LITTLE BETTER… a little less tired, a little less OLD.. I am 62 and feel 42 and now I think I look 52 (LOL) but seriously... this is amazing...

I had a LARGE mole (not sure of the medical term) anyway noticed it was getting bigger and changing color... while visiting my GP had him take a look and he said it was too large for him to remove but he would make an appointment with a plastic surgeon.

Being in Canada, this is NOT covered by medical and of course the wait lists are outrageous. They called me to tell me I have an appointment June 10th.

My GP also told me that it would change my looks a little as they would have to remove QUITE A CHUNK... anyway I continued on with my Glimpse morning and night and all of a sudden the perimeter of the mole started getting white, dry and flaky... hummmm what is this.. and then it got very dry and within days (after my Drs. visit) it disappeared..

It is hard to explain but it was just GONE.. a little mark still remains (it is on my right temple) and my hair pretty well covered it... but it bothered me... I hated that big barnacle.

I was a little concerned about the cost as I have never been one to spend big bucks on skin care products… and then realized this costs less then a cup of STARBUCKS a day ... and as they say I am worth it... but seriously this plastic surgery was going to cost $1,500 to $2,000.

I am not saying this would work for everyone I just know that I am delighted it worked for me. Thank you so much for caring enough to share Glimpse with me.

Helen K ~ Langley, BC

Please also note that the company, XanGo, makes no medical or therapeutic claims about their product, XanGo. XanGo is made with the whole Mangosteen fruit that is rich with Xanthones. Xanthones have been researched by independent scientists and medical doctors who have no affiliation with XanGo.
Many of the abstracts of their papers can be found at
www.pubmed.com

Any testimonial you hear or read about is not to suggest that you might have the same reaction. We merely say, "Try XanGo and see what benefits you receive.”

Glimpse™ Intuitive Skin Care is XanGo's answer to unhealthy personal care products.

Through a sophisticated combination of botanical phytonutrients and green technology, Glimpse eliminates all use of destructive toxins while transforming your skin and reversing the signs of aging.

No comments:

EventsListed

EventsListed

Followers

Comment

Beating Google

About Me

My photo
Age: 47 Gender: Male Astrological Sign: Gem Zodiac Year: Horse Occupation: Working from Home

Contact Me

When is a Startup not a Startup?